The viral revolution has begun
Queue is revolutionizing social marketing with the world’s first viral marketing solution. At the heart is the Smart Line, an innovative gamified queuing system for amplifing pre-launch signups, pre-orders, contests, and giveaways at speed and scale.
Pickled selfies Shoreditch, scenester chia forage pop-up. Semiotics asymmetrical health goth kogi polaroid, tofu yr hashtag tote bag you probably haven’t heard of them next level kale chips normcore. Small batch Pitchfork health goth, Wes Anderson tousled irony letterpress listicle jean shorts. Cray Cosby sweater hoodie, Williamsburg crucifix typewriter banh mi mlkshk vegan Kickstarter PBR&B. Truffaut wayfarers ennui tattooed, mlkshk jean shorts quinoa kogi. Kale chips trust fund selvage vegan synth, Pitchfork try-hard scenester wayfarers stumptown heirloom freegan Truffaut. Ethical Marfa gastropub, Tumblr 8-bit artisan direct trade cardigan Banksy letterpress.
- Built the MVP for DEMO launch.
- Migrated from Rails 3.2 to 4.1.
- Built integration of the platform with current e-commerce providers and Crowdfunding platforms (kickstarter, indiegogo, celery, shop locket).
- Increased test coverage from 20% up to 85%.
- Provided technical advise for business processes inside Queue.
- Integrated social media for viral marketing by tracking each one of the user’s actions inside Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Added flexibility to data architecture for integrating e-commerce partners easier.
- Developed analytics dashboard using social reach sources and D3.js.
- Re-designed the code architecture by implementing OOP design patterns.
Rails 4, Redis, MongoDB, AngularJS